Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amanda & Co.

Ok, so I'm a little behind on my blogging. I meant to post this session a week ago and never got a chance! It's been craziness again lately!! I still have 4 other sessions to blog too! Eeeks!!
Anywho, here are those maternity pics I've been promising! No sign of Baby Malia yet, but she should be coming any day now...Amanda is MORE than anxiously awaiting her arrival! :o) I am hopeful that I am able to make it to the hospital to document her debut into the world. But for now, we wait...















1 comments:

Anonymous February 27, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

These pictures are sooooo beautiful!!! There is nothing more precious and beautiful in the whole world than a women expecting her baby!!!!!! You did a wonderful job of capturing it!!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP