Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fall Photo Sessions

Hello All!! As my wedding creeps closer & closer (EEKS!), my schedule is filling up fast! If you would like to have your photos taken this fall, please schedule your sessions now! I will not be shooting ANY photo sessions for November OR December of this year. This means I will not be available for any holiday portraits. I have very limited openings, so please be sure to contact me as soon as possible!
If you would like to schedule a session starting in January 2010, you are more than welcome to do so as well!! :o)

And because a post is always better with a picture, here is a picture that I took at a family reunion a few weeks ago!


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP