Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy 2009!

My 1st post of the new year!! I'm sorry that it has been so long since my last post, but the photography is a little slow right now, which is ok because it has allowed me to focus on my wedding planning a bit more. I've got lots of interest though and I can see my schedule already starting to fill up!
Today I had the pleasure of taking family photos of my best friend (and also my MOH) Megan, her husband, & kids! We had a great time and got some really fun outdoor snow shots! Silly me forgot my stinkin boots, so Meg had this great idea for me to wear her snowshoes while we trudged through her backyard! I guess there's a first time for everything! Stayed tuned, I will be posting some teaser pics from this session very soon!
Also, I've decided to get my feet wet in the world of boudoir. My 1st volunteers are my best friend & her sisters!! I'm really excited to get started with this and can't wait to blog about it! Check back for pictures of these sessions in the coming months!!

Here's me wearing my regular sneakers with snowshoes!! too funny! A Photographer will do anything to get the shot! LOL

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP