Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello!

Wow! My very first post!
Well, I guess this is going to be my little photography blog until I can create a website and really get things going. Thanks to fellow DW knottie AshNicole for this idea, as we both are traveling down the same road and trying to make something out of our hobbies!

I have been taking pictures for as long as I can remember. It is one of my most favorite things to do....besides travel of course. Since I started looking for a wedding photographer for our upcoming wedding in November 2009, it has really inspired me to take things a little further and see what I am capable of doing! I am very excited to do something I absolutely love!


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP